Now Offering Music Therapy Sessions for End-Of-Life Care!
We are happy to announce we are now offering music therapy sessions specifically designed for anyone receiving end-of-life care, hospice care, or palliative care services!
End-of-life is a difficult time for both the individual and the loved ones. Our board-certified music therapist, Breanne Book, has completed additional end-of-life based trainings to better support everyone involved by:
- Assisting to increase comfort by decreasing pain and restlessness
- Improving quality of life
- Facilitating family cohesion and communication
- Providing a creative outlet to help understand or process emotions related to end-of-life and bereavement
- Collaborating with the entire interdisciplinary team to provide insight from a different perspective and stay up to date on goals and objectives.
As always, music therapy sessions include individualized treatment plans with specific goals that are addressed through evidenced-based interventions. These sessions can take place in:
- Private homes
- Long-term care residences
- Hospice homes
If you or a loved one could benefit from these services, please contact:
Breanne Book, MT-BC – firstname.lastname@example.org